Monday, February 26, 2007

privacy, perspective about others

One of my goals with this blog is to avoid providing specific, personal information about other people in my life. I'm wanting to talk/publicly journal I guess, about my thinking and ideas about things but in a way thats somewhat abstract/coded.

Since my posts are about how I'm making sense of things in my life, or with what I'm thinking about the things in my life or what is influencing me etc...this can be tricky (especially when talking about parenting, or about why I think what I think and knowing how much that is influenced by my own experiences parenting or being parented or otherwise). I'll likely use hypothetical examples that hopefully aren't too obvious and also kind of springboard off movies and news stories and such that help formulate my thoughts in a way that I can do so without personal examples.

Anyway...I just wanted to put this in writing because it feels like more of a commitment to post with the spirit of the privacy of other's in mind.

No comments: